Saturday 9 October 2010

My trusty companion, who gets me to work and back and pretty much everywhere, aka my lovely bike! Ok, well it may not be the trendiest thing ever produced in the history of bicycles, but it was free. You know what they say, 'never look a gift horse in the mouth'!
I basically just flopped down here and admired the view for a wee while.
Kiessee is in the background.






Here's Kiessee, but I guess once you've seen one lake, you've seen them all! It's a bit non-descript, but a nice place nonetheless to just go and chill on a warm, autumn day.





Thought I'd better conclude with something a bit more cultural. Here's the Deutsches Theater, Göttingen, which I do intend to visit at some point but haven't gotten round to it yet. I think it looks more like an english stately home... a bit of Austen wouldn't seem out of place!


More pictures to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment