Friday 4 March 2011

Google adverts

So I was thinking about adding a google advert wotsit to my blog. Before doing so I thought, 'hey, I'll actually click on a few from my friends' blogs, earn them a bit of money and check out the kinds of things google throws up...' Interesting stuff, I'll tell you...

A couple I would NOT recommend and would warn christians against advertising would be: worldtocome.org, or the RCG.org.
By all means check them out. Maybe then you'll be as shocked (or at least just as sad) as I am about the theological errors being taught here. I obviously haven't sifted through the countless videos and so cannot comment on what that particular church thinks about every issue, but the series on how to find the true church and about the gospel made me feel more than a bit uneasy.

Let's just say, unless I can have a little more control over what google sticks up on my blog, I won't be putting that gadget onto my page. And I'd advise others to be a little more cautious too.

No comments:

Post a Comment