Monday 11 April 2011

It's going to be one of the those weeks. The crammed full, hectic, spin-your-head-around weeks.

On Thursday I'm off to Rheinland-Pfalz for a weekend residential with my coursemates and some professors from university. It's really just a good chance to catch up with everyone, talk about grammar, translation and the like, as well as get a little more clued up on what will happen when we all get back to university.

Then on Sunday I'll be embarking on a two week trip to south Germany, then to Vienna, and up to Prague, whoooooo! I really can't wait! B and I thought that we'd use our two week easter holiday well and go travelling, seeing as by the time the school term restarts I only have one more month before I fly back to the UK. However, this all means that I really only have today and tomorrow to pack, get bits and pieces of work finished, attempt to finalise my plans for summer - which is going to be difficult seeing as the camp I'll be working on wants details of all the injections I had as a child - and I think I need to somehow get more of the MV website done. I have to give Nachhilfe (after-school help) to a student, lead the GDW Bible study, study japanese.... the list seems endless. Postal vote for the UK referendum... student finance too...ah.

It all just seems to spring up simultaneously! I can't really complain though when I have two weeks to do what I like. Still, I'd appreciate a bit of prayer as I tend to get slightly panicky and even more so as I just can't seem to get any headway with this website due to a lack of french resources. I'm not exactly the best qualified person for the job either and am seeing that now more than ever!

Remember:
'do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.' Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment